What is a ‘Blogito’?
An ‘ito’ is a small version of something. The general rule of diminutives is that you will simply add “ito/ita” to the ending of a word to indicate either smallness or affection. A Blogito is a short version of a blog.
What makes a social media post, ‘great’?
Is it the humour? Is it the direct and no-bull approach? Or could it be the jaw-dropping photo or video? Maybe the innuendo’s and leading you to believe a tall tale? It’s hard to put your finger on it, that’s for sure.
We feel like we can coach our clients to know what a great post is, but the truth is, it often takes a lot of trial and error.
We have to put a post out there – stick our necks way out, and see what resonates with our audience.
We do our homework. A great content strategy and social media plan, audience identification, and persona pairs are developed. Yet, we still have to test the waters to learn what resonates with the consumer.
So, how exactly do we test our messages?
First we listen, we will conduct keyword searches natively in each platform, we will review old posts, and we will dive deep into the analytics.
Next, we will create content which is directed and created specifically for the persona. It might be an Instagram Story, an abstract image, a video, or a picture of a cuddly animal – what ever it takes to get the persona to pay attention.
Lastly, we sprinkle lightly with emoji’s when needed and branded hashtags if the post calls for it.
A couple of things the CarmellaCrew think matter:
1. Pay attention to mobile. Your Facebook image and logo resize differently on mobile, make sure they look great. A business is judged by it’s online reputation so pay attention to the details.
2. Check out the gallery view. Nothing says inexperience like a cluttered gallery view in IG with cut off images.
3. Be helpful. Produce content that solves a problem and is helping your consumer.
4. Random tagging. Tagging businesses who aren’t expecting to be tagged can sometimes backfire and can be bad social media etiquette.
5. Video quality. Slick, produced video isn’t always what the consumer wants. If you can use your iPhone to capture the video and it fits with the brand, go for it!
6. Closed captions. Go back into your video and add closed captions after you post it. Most social media videos are being watched without sound.
7. Images. Make an effort to find great photos to represent your message.
8. Link back to your website when possible. It’s a great way to boost your SEO.
Some things to think about:
Click here for more information about posting on specific social media channels.
Interested in a social media performance review? Click here to learn more.
Thanks for reading our Blogito! Happy posting 🙂
Wһat’s Taking plaｃe i’m new to this, I ѕtumbled upon thiѕ I’ve
found It absolugely usefl and it has helped mee out loаds.
I am hοping to give a contribution & ɑssist diffeгent customers like itѕ hеlped me.
It’ѕ genuinely very difficult in thiѕ active life tօ
listen news on Televiѕion, so I just use wоrdld wide web
for that purpose, and get the hottest news.
Ӏ’ve been exploring for a little bit fоr any һigh quality
articles or bkog posts on tһis kind of house . Exploring in Yahooo I finally stumbleɗ uрon this site.
Reading this info So i am satisfied to express that I’ve a very just rigһt
uncanny feelіng I found oout еxactly what I needed.
I such a lot foг sure will makе certain to don?t put out
oof your mind this wеb site and give it a glance regularly.
Attractive part of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say that I get actually
enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing on your feeds and even I success you get entry
to persistently quickly.
Very rapidly this website will be famous amid
all blogging people, due to it’s good posts