Decisions, decisions. Your day is full of decisions. What shoes am I going to wear? What will I eat for breakfast? Should I walk or bike to work? Do I have time to squeeze in a session at the gym before picking up my kids? The list goes on, and on. Some decisions are easier than others, and when it comes to your business – decisions are always a BIG deal.
The CarmellaCrew wants to help make at least one decision for your business a little less tough. Social Media Marketing! Choosing the RIGHT company, to help your company succeed is tricky, but we have wrangled up some information to help blow away the fog that comes with trying to make a choice.
First, take the time to read the following article; 10 social media mistakes and the Globe and Mail’s; How to Hire a Social Media Manager . If you are still finding yourself confused or overwhelmed by this article, you may need to hire a company that specializes in social media marketing. You’ve also realized managing your business’ social media (SM) takes A LOT of time. More time than you are willing/want/have time to spend on it. There’s Facebook, Instagram, Instagram stories (live content), Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn profile, Youtube, and don’t even get us started on blogging. We understand! All this SM marketing for your business consumes a lot of time; we do it for a living. Luckily, since we are SM professionals, we can transform your social media channels into increased company branding; which in turn, generates more sales and revenue for your company.
According to Hootsuite; (the most widely used social media management platform. You can post on multiple social media networks on one dashboard- we will touch on this in a future blog.) Digital in 2017, a report of social media and digital trends around the world. The 2017 key findings include:
- Internet penetration increased by 10% in the last 12 months to hit 3.773 billion, or 50% of the world’s population.
- Global social media use has increased by 21% in the last 12 months, reaching 2.8 billion users globally.
- Mobile social media use has increased by 30% year-over-year to surpass 2.5 billion users globally, with 91% of social media users accessing social from mobile.
“One of the greatest opportunities of a digitally connected world is the ability to have immediate conversations, wherever and whenever customers want. Social media not only enables organizations to amplify its brand, but also build trust, credibility and human relationships at scale. It is now as much the responsibility of the top executive as the social media manager,” said Penny Wilson, CMO, Hootsuite.
Businesses have taken notice, and they’re integrating social media into marketing efforts. In 2016, Social Media Examiner reported that 92% of marketers believe that social media is important to their business. In this era, your business needs to have an active social media presence. You should be deliberate about your strategy. An experienced social media marketing company can help you reach your goals, and is much more affordable than hiring another in-house social media specialist.
Social media marketing companies have a lot of experience managing campaigns, and they’re knowledgeable about where to invest time and energy. The CarmellaCrew team of experts will put all our knowledge into getting your brand on the map.
A good social media marketing company vs. a great one
The number one thing that differentiates a good social media marketing company vs. a great one is whether they can deliver and present a return on investment (ROI).
A good social media marketing company is able to do the job, but they’re unlikely to have the analytics in place to clearly communicate the value or impact of their efforts. At Carmella we are serious about ROI, and can also prove it analytically in a clear concise manner. As someone who is choosing an agency, you should look for thought leadership, case studies, and try to assess general reputation. A great company offers a talented, hardworking team and has the case studies to back up its efforts.
The 24/7 accessibility and availability to internet and social media apps, enables customers to search, research and evaluate your company at the touch of a screen, on their mobile device. Having your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, website and company reviews in top form will entice customers to pursue your business and hopefully make you $$$. Up to date content, attractive and accurate posts, easy to navigate and 5-star customer reviews is what your business needs to bring your marketing game to the next level.
Sounds like a lot of work, doesn’t it?
Good news: CARMELLA CAN DO IT WITH YOU!
What makes Carmella STAND OUT in the sea of social media marketing companies?
- Care: we genuinely care for our clients and want to see their business succeed. If we can help make this possible by providing intriguing and attractive social media content- than win/win.
- Availability: We are always available to help you with questions, comments or concerns.
- Respect: We respect your company’s beliefs and policies. We will respectively stand by your brand in our social media content.
- Money: We understand that you expect your dollar to go a long way, and we are here to ensure that it can and will.
- Engagement: we help your businesses’ engagement rate increase with your customers, resulting in increased traffic to website and sales.
- We LOVE what we do. We get to be creative in the workspace and help businesses reach their target audiences.
- Loyalty: In a world where social media can often make us feel less connected, we strive to connect in long-term ways, so that no matter how long the contract – we’re always here to help.
- Allow businesses their TIME back. If you let us take over your social media marketing channels you will soon realize the amount of extra time you have to focus on other business initiatives.
On top of all this – we are a young, driven team with the passion to succeed. In our spare time, we like to enjoy the “Mountain Life.” This entails activities such as mountain biking, hiking, golfing, rock climbing, paddle boarding and skiing (and snowboarding!). We like to play in our Canadian Rocky Mountain backyard, so work-life balance is important to Carmella.
Allow all this information to sink in and then make the next to-do: contact Carmella. We’re here and ready to help you discover the next level of social media branding for your business – The CarmellaCrew way!
– The CarmellaCrew
Hello.This post was extremely fascinating, particularly because I was browsing for thoughts on this subject last Friday.